Monday, November 06, 2006

Iam Not Happy

Today I had to make some interviews with some Iraqis to see what is their reaction regarding the hang verdict against Saddam Hussein.

I really came close a strange situation but it has a lot of meaning, the man was telling me that he should be happy because his father whose a Sunni man conspired against Saddam in 1992 with some other men from Tikrit but unfortunately the coup was discovered by Saddam at that time and he ordered their execution including his father.

The man said, “ Iam not happy because my father wanted to kill Saddam and when Saddam discovered that, it was natural that he did the same, otherwise he would be killed my father.”

He went on to say but after the topple of Saddam and the instalment of a new government who claims to be in opposition of Saddam, we thought our family would be rewarded as it had sustained a big damage because of my father, in the contrary, my eldest brother house was cordoned by the vehicle of the ministry of Interior and its men whom we thought they came in an official motorcade to take the family to the new government to compensate it, they kidnapped my brother who is 36 yr and after 24 hour we found his body dumped in the trash.

Since that time, I with my family and his family are moving from one place to another in fear of death squads, and you want me to be happy?!!!

I talked with an old man who lost his only son for being member of Dawa party and asked him how does he feel about the verdict?

The man answered “ I was waiting for the day when Saddam will be toppled and Dawa party will install the ruling in Iraq so that they will give me the right of my son who died for the party, but I’ve been waiting since a long time no one came to knock at my door and ask me what do I need with my wife and my three daughters?

After the campaign of looting that ravaged Baghdad after the toppling of Saddam, Shiite clerics issued Fatwa calling upon looters to bring back the things they looted to the Husseinis and the clerics will see how they will deal with it?

I have a friend who is a cleric too and was in charge of one of the Husseinis close to my house, his Husseini was one of the places people began to bring back the looted stuff to it.

I thought I should go and ask the help of my friend, he knows how poor I am and honestly I even did not have food in my house.

I went to my friend’s Husseini and was surprised about the different materials that was inside, in a way it was congested with food and furniture and everything, a matter which encouraged me to ask my friend if he can give me some stuff.

My friend told me that it was a great pleasure for him to help and looked around the place thinking of what to give me, then, he shouted I found it, he went to one of the corners where were ten of wooden sticks and pick up one and came running to me, “ Take this stick, you need it when you walk.”

The old man said that it was a great disappointment for him as he did not need a stick but he needed food and kept wondering where all these materials disappeared.

He said, “ I began to envy the people who were considered as martyrs in time of Saddam, at least, he used to grant them permanent salary, car and piece of land and a salary for their parents, what did Dawa party give me for my son? only car bombs and IEDS.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人漫畫,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

A片,A片,A片下載,做愛,成人電影,.18成人,日本A片,情色小說,情色電影,成人影城,自拍,情色論壇,成人論壇,情色貼圖,情色,免費A片,成人,成人網站,成人圖片,AV女優,成人光碟,色情,色情影片,免費A片下載,SEX,AV,色情網站,本土自拍,性愛,成人影片,情色文學,成人文章,成人圖片區,成人貼圖

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室

一夜情聊天室,一夜情,情色聊天室,情色,美女交友,交友,AIO交友愛情館,AIO,成人交友,愛情公寓,做愛影片,做愛,性愛,微風成人區,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人影片,成人,成人貼圖,18成人,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人影城,成人小說,成人文章,成人網站,成人論壇,情色貼圖,色情貼圖,色情A片,A片,色情小說,情色小說,情色文學,寄情築園小遊戲, 情色A片,色情影片,AV女優,AV,A漫,免費A片,A片下載

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker