Saturday, September 16, 2006

Thank You All My Dear Friends

To the all dear colleagues and readers who have never stopped inquiring about reason behind the halt in publishing and wanted to make sure that I was safe and fine, I like to thank you all and voice to you my great appreciation.

It is really a big impulse to me to keep writing because withen this period of time that I have stopped, I could evaluate my blog and whether it has its own readers or not.

I do not want to bother you with the reasons behind the stoppage in publishing and honestly they were out of my hand but I promise you here that I will start writing again soon and I have alot of stories to tell you about from Iraq and outside of Iraq.

thank you all again

Ishtar

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Glad to see you're okay - even if other things are still so bad.

1:17 AM  
Blogger MixMax said...

Ishtar, keep on writing... don't stop.

Wish you safety and good health

6:38 AM  
Blogger جميل said...

تويتر شعر
انستقرام ضحك
انستقرام شيلات

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker